We have collected a few of the best weight loss motivational quotes to help you push through any challenge you’re facing right now.
When you’re struggling to get through a day, week or month of healthy eating and exercise, scroll through these quotes and remember why you started.
1. If you’re tired of starting over, stop giving up.
Starting over is hard, and it continues to get harder the more you do it. When you’re thinking about giving up, stop and think about how far you’ve come and where you’re going.
2. It’s not a diet, it’s a lifestyle change.
It’s not a diet or eating plan that you’re doing for 6 weeks, you’re changing your lifestyle to be a healthy person. You will become the best you can be.
3. Strive for progress, not perfection.
Even a little progress is better than no progress at all. Remember, perfection doesn’t exist, just be the best version of yourself.
4. The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.
A 10 minute workout is better than no workout at all. Don’t sacrifice all your hard workout to skip a workout, you know you’re better than that.
5. I don’t stop when I’m tired, I stop when I’m DONE.
You exercise hard, you eat healthy, you push yourself to the max. Don’t stop until your done.
6. Be stronger than your excuses.
Everyone has excuses, whether they’v already conquered them or they’re still in mid battle. Don’t cheat yourself, lie to yourself, or make excuses not to achieve your goals.
7. Imagine yourself 6 months from now.
In 4 weeks you notice your body changing and in 8 weeks your friends notice. Imagine what is going to happen in 6 months…
8. Stop dreaming, start doing.
Sitting on the couch thinking of how much weight you want to lose is going to get your nowhere. Stop dreaming about your success, instead, make it happen.
9. If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.
Your journey is going to be challenging and uncomfortable at times, that only means that you are changing.
10. Get fit in the gym, lose weight in the kitchen.
Weight loss is 80% diet and 20% exercise. You can’t lose weight without eating healthy, and you can’t get fit without exercising.
Leave a comment below if you enjoy 10 weight loss motivational quotes, or if you have any questions.