In need of a push to get you off the couch and onto the mat? Take a look at these 20 inspirational and motivational yoga quotes!
20 Inspirational and Motivational Yoga Quotes.
1. “Yoga begins with listening. When we listen, we are giving space to what is.” – Richard Freeman
2. “In asana practice, we learn to cherish each breath, to cherish every cell in our bodies. The time we spend on the mat is love in action” – Rolf Gates
3. “…just enjoy yourself. For many years I mistook discipline as ambition. Now I believe it to be more about consistency. Do get on the mat. Practice and life are not that different.” – Judith Hanson Lasater
4. “Remember, it doesn’t matter how deep into a posture you go – what does matter is who you are when you get there.” – Max Strom
5. “Yoga. Because punching people is frowned upon.” — Anonymous
6. “Yoga is the fountain of youth. You’re only as young as your spine is flexible.”- Bob Harper
7. “You may not be able to control the whole world, but you may learn to control your inner world through yoga.” – Debasish Mridha
8. “The nature of yoga is to shine the light of awareness into the darkest corners of the body.” — Jason Crandell
9. “The body benefits from movement, and the mind benefits from stillness.” — Sakyong Mipham
10. “The yoga pose you avoid the most you need the most.” — Anonymous
11. “I bend so I don’t break.” — Anonymous
12. “Change is not something that we should fear. Rather, it is something that we should welcome. For without change, nothing in this world would ever grow or blossom and no one in this world would ever move forward to become the person they’re meant to be.” – B.K.S Iyengar
13. “Yoga is the journey of the self, through the self, to the self.” — The Bhagavad Gita
14. “A photographer gets people to pose for him. A yoga instructor gets people to pose for themselves.” – T. Guillemets
15. “The soul is here for its own joy.” — Rumi
16. “Most people have no idea how good their body is designed to feel.” – Kevin Trudeau
17. “Yoga is 99% practice and 1% theory.” — Sri K. Pattabhi Jois
18. “Yoga exists in the world because everything is linked.” – Desikashar
20. “Yoga is not about self-improvement. It’s about self-acceptance.” – Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa
If you’re looking for a unique, yet proven yoga strategy you can use –right in the comfort of your own home– to tighten and tone your body FAST.
You’re in luck!
Best of all, it’s peaceful. It calms your mind, boosts your confidence, and women all over the globe are raving about this totally unique strategy.
You just have to see it to believe it here:
Leave a comment if you enjoyed 20 Inspirational and Motivational Yoga Quotes, or have any questions.