You can find hundreds of different ways to lose weight faster. The issues that most of them don’t really work long-term.
They leave you feeling starved, fatigued, and still craving the food that was the original cause. You then find your weight climbing it’s way back up to where you started, and the process repeats.
What if there was a way to lose weight faster and keep it off long-term?
A way that solved losing weight faster, suppressing and controlling cravings, and keeping the weight off long-term.
The good news is that there is a way, and I’m going to show you with 3 science proven steps.
No more blindly searching for answers and wasting precious time.
3 Science Proven Steps To Lose Weight Faster.
1. Increase Your Lean Protein, Healthy Fats And Vegetable Intake.
Protein is the most important nutrient for weight loss and a better, tighter looking body.
Protein benefits weight loss by:
- Boosting your metabolism – Increased protein intake can help your body to burn an additional 80 – 100 calories per day.
- Reducing your appetite – Eating more protein at meal times reduces the need to snack and eat more calories throughout the day.
- Affects several weight loss hormones – Protein increases the levels of the appetite-reducing hormone as well as reducing the levels of the hunger hormone.
A common fear is that extra protein will make you look bulky. It’s not true unless you’re doing insane workouts and eating a ton of food. So don’t worry!
Healthy fats are next up and you’re probably wondering if I’m serious. I’m 150% serious!
Natural and healthy fats do fantastic things for your body and are a necessity to lose weight faster.
In fact, many natural fats like coconut oil increase your metabolism and help your body to burn fat, as well as keeping you feeling full for longer.
Increasing your intake will help you to feel a better sense of satiety after meals, and in turn, reduce your need to snack.
Vegetables comes in last but definitely not least! Veggies should take up at least 40% of every meal you have.
Never underestimate your greens!
They’re low in calories, high in fiber, and packed full of nutrients, nutrients and more nutrients.
Veggies fill up your belly, feed your bodies desire for good nutrition and help to lose weight faster.
Every meal you have should include lean protein, healthy fats, and a big serving of veggies! Doing this will bring your one step closer to losing weight faster!
2. Eliminate All Carbohydrates For 2 Weeks.
Completely remove all carbohydrates from your diet for two whole weeks. These include cakes, sugary drinks, bread, pasta, candy, etc.
In the two weeks that you remove carbs from your diet, strange and wonderful things will start to happen.
You will start to lose weight faster than ever before, and your body will start to burn stored fat.
The cravings and hunger you once always had will start to disappear. Your belly starts to become less bloated, your digestive system less blocked and aggravated, and your midsection starts getting smaller.
Your clean energy levels will increase. If you’ve never experienced this, it will blow your mind!
After the two weeks is up, reintroduce the right carbohydrates into your diet to continue these benefits and feelings even further.
This is explained in more detail in our fast weight loss program, BHL Fat Loss Program.
3. Complete A 60-Minute Walk To Lose Weight Faster.
You can lose weight without exercising. However, with the addition of exercise, you can enhance your results and lose weight faster.
There’s going to be a stage in your weight loss journey where you only have 5 pounds left to lose.
This is where it gets difficult, and you will need to double your efforts and not give up.
Your body is trying to do anything it can save those last few pounds of fat, and it’s your job to burn it!
Exercise is how you’re going to defeat this plateau. It will speed up your metabolism and enhance your fat burning.
Walking 60-minutes each day will burn an additional 500 calories. If you want to save time you can run 30 minutes!
Studies – 1
What More Can I Do To Lose Weight Faster?
The three steps above are definitely the place to start, but there’s more you can do to speed up your results.
1. Intermittent Fasting.
Intermittent fasting is such a powerful tool when it comes to weight loss. It’s simply an eating pattern where you alternate between eating and fasting.
Intermittent fasting has many different ways in which it promotes weight loss:
- Lowers Insulin Levels: Fasting promotes weight loss is by reducing insulin levels. Insulin is a hormone that is secreted when we eat. By regularly fasting, the blood levels of insulin lower significantly, which promotes fat burning.
- Increases HGH: Intermittent fasting has been shown to increase the levels of HGH by up to 5x. Higher levels of HGH aid in fat burning, as well as muscle growth.
- Aids in Cellular Repair: Fasting also aids in your body’s cellular repair process, such as removing waste material from cells.
- Eat Fewer Calories: Generally, you will eat fewer calories while intermittent fasting which will lead to a caloric reduction.
- Increase Metabolic Rate: Fasting can boost your metabolic rate by up to 14% which can help you to burn more calories throughout the day.
The changes that occur in your body when regularly fasting can help to speed up your weight loss and improve results dramatically.
16/8 intermittent fasting is the most popular method by far and is also the method we use in our BHL Fat Loss Program.
2. Drink More Water.
How much water you should drink varies from person to person but is roughly around 2.7 liters for the average women, which includes water intake from food and drink.
- Curbs cravings and helps you feel full, meaning you’re less likely to snack on junk food.
- Drinking water aids in cleansing your body of waste and toxins, as well as helping your digestive system run more smoothly.
- Keeping hydrated will help to cool down your body.
- Prevents dry mouth and bad breath.
- Aids in providing adequate nutrients to your muscles and joints to function properly.
In some Asian cultures, it is customary to drink 2 – 3 glasses of water when you first wake up.
Doing this helps to hydrate your body after sleeping and improve daily digestion, and also kick-start your metabolism for the day.
So whenever you’re feeling hungry and want to snack but know you shouldn’t, try throwing back a glass or two of water.
3. Drink Green Tea & Black Coffee.
Both green tea and coffee are known for their metabolism boosting effects, and also increasing energy levels.
Because black coffee and green tea have virtually zero calories and they boost your metabolism, they’re helping you burn calories by just drinking them!
I know, it’s fantastic!
Check out the 8 proven benefits of black coffee here, if you weren’t a coffee drinking this will change your mind.
4. Have A Step-By-Step Plan.
The biggest problem most people face when trying to lose weight is not having a step-by-step plan to help you progress.
If you are looking for additional tips and an actual plan to help you lose weight, our BHL Fat Loss Program is a great place to start.
People lose an average of 10 – 20 pounds in just 28-days and love it! We hold your hand and walk you through exactly what you need to do.
It’ll show you how to melt away stubborn fat fast with a step-by-step meal outline, low-impact workout plan, and much more!
You can check it out by clicking here.
Stop stalling and get started on making a positive change in your life today!
Leave a comment below if you enjoyed 3 Science Proven Steps To Lose Weight Faster, or have any questions.