Try our easy to follow 5 step weight loss challenge and lose up to 10 pounds in less than a month. It’s easily accessible and doesn’t cost you a thing!
A warning for those of you wanting to try this challenge, it may result in the following:
- Lose up to 10 pounds.
- Feel and look amazing.
- Improved sleep quality.
- Increased energy.
- Feel happier and healthier.
Lose Up To 10 Pounds In 28 Days – FREE 5 Step Weight Loss Challenge
Step 1 – Carb Cleanse.
The first step to this weight loss challenge is going to flip your diet on its head and completely change the food that you eat.
Avoid all carbohydrates for 2 weeks and eat only vegetables, lean protein, and healthy fats. After 2 weeks, introduce complex carbohydrates back into your diet… No refined carbohydrates!
Make sure to read the ingredient list on every packaged food you buy! Almost all processed food will have added sugars.
In a way, this makes it easier for you. All you have to do is focus on whole foods.
Here’s a List Of Whole Foods For Weight Loss.
Step 2 – Stick to an 8 Hour Eating Window.
Intermittent fasting is such a powerful tool when it comes to weight loss, and that is why we use it in this challenge.
The most popular variant involves a 16-hour fast in which you will abstain from consuming food, and then and 8-hour eating window.
This type of fasting is so widely used because of its simplicity.
All you have to do in this challenge is to eat your food within the 8-hour period to see weight loss results. Easy as pie!
A common strategy is to begin your 8-hour eating window at noon and finish at 8:00 PM. This means you’ll have your first meal around lunchtime, and your last meal close to dinner time.
Step 3 – Hydrate.
During the weight loss challenge, try to drink roughly 2 litres of water per day to keep your body hydrated.
Hydration benefits weight loss by:
- Curbs cravings and helps you feel full, meaning you’re less likely to snack on junk food.
- Cleansing your body of waste and toxins.
- Helping your digestive system run more smoothly.
- Providing adequate nutrients to your muscles and joints to function properly.
When you first wake, drink 2 – 3 cups of water to hydrate your body after sleeping, improve your daily digestion, and kick-start your metabolism.
Step 4 – Sleep.
Aim for at least 7-hours of sleep and maximum of 9-hours per night.
A common side effect of sleep deprivation is storing excess fat. In fact, women who sleep 5-hours per night are more likely to gain weight than those who sleep for 7-hours.
Never forget how important sleep is to your body. If you find it difficult to sleep this much, try these tips:
- Limit your screen time one hour before bed.
- Close all doors and curtains to make the room as dark as possible. If the day-light is shining through, there’s a higher chance you’ll wake up.
- Make sure you have a comfortable pillow and bed that gives your body and head enough support.
- If you wake up in the middle of the night, avoid bright lights and try not to activate your mind.
Step 5 – Exercise.
Exercise every single day of the week for at least 30 minutes!
If you want an intense workout, train hard. If you want a low-intensity workout, go for a 30 minute casual walk with your friends. What matters, is that you get moving.
Although diet makes up 80% of weight loss, exercise can enhance your results when used correctly.
Try out the 7-Day Ab Challenge For Flatter Abs.
8 Top Weight Loss Tips For Success.
1. Only shop in the fresh food section of the grocery store. Avoid as many processed foods as possible.
2. Eliminate all dairy products. Use alternatives such as almond milk, or olive oil for cooking.
3. Stay motivated and crush your goals with these 14 simple steps.
4. Stop drinking alcohol to avoid empty calories and sugars.
5. Skip the cheat meals and cheat days. Focus on your goal and don’t sabotage yourself.
6. Avoid high fat and processed meats. Opt for the leaner cuts.
7. Regularly detox to remove toxins and unwanted waste from your body.
8. Fill up your meals with more veggies and less carbohydrates.
For an effective, guided weight loss program check out our BHL Fat Loss Program. We’ve helped people lose up to 27 pounds in just 28 days, and they absolutely love it!
Take a look here – BHL Fat Loss Program.
Leave a comment if you enjoyed this FREE 5 Step Weight Loss Challenge and tell us your results!