Are you struggling to find motivation as a student? Do you need a BIG motivation boost to study hard and power through your next exam? Is procrastination getting the better of you?
Sometimes studying for that big test or finals week can feel overwhelming. You know that it needs to be done, but you keep picking up your phone, playing video games, or binge-watching T.V shows for the 5th time.
One hour goes by which doesn’t seem so bad, but then a whole day goes by and you’ve done EVERYTHING but study for your exam.
Motivation, like a roller coaster, has its ups and downs. Long-term motivation takes time to develop, but short-term motivation can be accomplished quite easily. A few motivational and inspirational quotes may be all you need to kick into gear.
Here are 32 inspirational quotes for students that will motivate you to study hard and knock your next exam out of the ballpark.
The more of these motivational and inspirational quotes for students that you read, the more motivated you will feel to study!
32 Inspirational Quotes That Will Motivate You to Study Hard.
- “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden
2. “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” – John Maxwell
3. “Strive for progress, not perfection.” – Unknown
4. “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” – Beverly Sills
5. “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
6. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
7. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Lorimer
8. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
9. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
10. “I don’t regret the things I’ve done. I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.” – Unknown
11. “There are two kinds of people in this world: those who want to get things done and those who don’t want to make mistakes.” – John Maxwell
12. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little “extra.” – Unknown
13. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
14. “If it’s important to you, you’ll find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse.” – Unknown
15. “Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresea, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
16. “Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
17. “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
18. “I don’t measure a man’s success by how high he climbs, but how high he bounces when he hits the bottom.” – George S. Patton
19. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
20. “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
21. “You don’t drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there.” – Ed Cole
22. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – Og Mandino
23. “If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.” – Thomas J. Watson
24. “People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.” – Tony Robbins
25. “To be successful you must accept all challenges that come your way. You can’t just accept the ones you like.” – Mike Gafka
26. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
27. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
28. “You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
29. “You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
30. “Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” – Oprah Winfrey
31. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
32. “Reading is to the mind, as exercise is to the body.” – Brian Tracy
If you enjoyed these 32 inspirational quotes for students please share it with your friends!